Types of membership: Individual or Corporate (up to 5 members per account)
Dues/One full-year membership (12 months)
Membership in the Northwest Georgia Transportation Club is open to all business’ interested in promoting and developing our transportation community
- Promote general goodwill and public relations with transportation companies throughout the area.
- Encourage high standards of conduct in the industry
- Improve economic and regulatory environments affecting the industry
- To secure the greatest possible benefits for the members, their agents, forwarders, shippers and the general public. To secure an economic order for the members and to lend its efforts.
- Educational Meetings on subjects relating to the transportation industry
- Local and national scholarships
- Updates on various topics concerning our industry
- Annual TCI educational symposium
- Providing a strong network of peers
- Become involved in community activities
- You and family members are eligible for scholarship funds